Hydration Belt Market - Emerging Trends, Analysis & Forecast, 2025

Hydration Belt Market - Emerging Trends, Analysis & Forecast, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global hydration belt market size is expected to reach USD 52.3 million by 2025, according to a new report

"

The global Hydration Belt Market size is expected to reach USD 52.3 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 11.0% over the forecast period. Growing demand for these products as a source for ensuring continuous intake of hydrating agents among sportsmen is expected to remain a key trend in the market.


In addition, growing awareness regarding fitness through physical activities and exercise among the common mass is propelling the market growth. Coaches and trainers recommend remaining hydrated as the most important part of physical activity. Lack of hydration can negatively impact the cardiovascular system, muscle function, and body temperature. It is expected that one should consume 3 to 8 fluid ounce every 15 to 20 minutes.


It has been observed that millennials across the globe have been increasing spending on maintaining body fitness as a result of increased number of health awareness campaigns by fitness bloggers and gym trainers on social media. For instance, Classpass, a health club, said that 82% people are exhibiting an increasing interest in treadmills. Leveraging the same trend, fitness clubs have started organizing wellness festivals to enhance the number of people interested in regular physical activities. As a result, the consumers will prefer the use of hydration belts in order to keep oneself hydrated.

Key players include Nathan Sports, FITLETIC, URPOWER, Adalid Gear, Salomon S.A.S., CamelBak, Ultimate Direction, FFITTECH, Osprey Packs, Inc., Implus LLC, and Amphipod Inc. Manufacturers have been leveraging these trends by introducing new products to cater to the demand of consumers.


For instance, in July 2018, USWE Sports launched Zulo 2, a cycling hydration waist pack. The small bag has ample space for large bladders of about 1.2 liter. In addition, it is very lightweight and the material of the bag reflects heat in order to keep the content of the bladder cold. The bag weighs around 215 gram and is square in shape. Furthermore, it is connected to hose with a magnetic clip, which makes drinking convenient for the carrier.


Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hydration-belt-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • By product, without bottle products accounted for 70.4% share of the global revenue in 2018
  • By form, soft flasks is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.1% from 2019 to 2025. These products are lightweight in nature, which provides convenience to the consumers
  • On the basis of protective medium, insulating products are expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.4% on account of their increasing popularity in high altitude mountaineering activity
  • Based on capacity, single bottle products accounted for more than 45.0% share of the global revenue in 2018
  • Online channel is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 11.5% from 2019 to 2025.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on July 23, 2020
Last Updated on July 23, 2020
Tags: Hydration Belt Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing