Ammunition Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 - Hexa Research

Ammunition Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 - Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

According to a recent study by Hexa Research Inc., the global ammunition market was worth USD 12 billion in 2015. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 3% from 2016 to 2024.

"

Global ammunition market was worth USD 11.8 billion in 2015. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR exceeding 2% from 2016 to 2024 (forecast period). Soaring military expenditures by various governments is the chief growth driver.

 

Countries such as China, India, Israel and the U.S. are implementing stockpiling and modernization programs. Mexico and Brazil are arming their police personnel with the latest weaponry. Upgrading military weapons requires higher allocation of funds for ammunition. This is expected to have a positive effect on market growth. Technological advancements such as smart weapons in developed regions could also propel the ammunition industry.

 

Browse Details of Report @

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/ammunition-market

 

High expenditure on research & development of non-lethal ammunition such as beanbag rounds, wax bullets, rubber bullets, plastic bullets, etc. for use by the police force should fuel market demand. Surging demand for ammunitions will create new market segments in the coming years, owing to robust demand from personal security and riot control units. Popularity of hunting as a sport & leisure activity will drive the global market.

 

However, demand in developed nations is declining owing to insufficient defense budgets. The U.S. along with many European nations have taken steps to de-militarize themselves, in the aftermath of prolonged wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. This along with the global economic turmoil could inhibit market growth throughout the forecast period.

 

The global ammunition market can be segmented on the basis of products, applications, and regions. As per products, the ammunition market is divided into bullets, mortar, rocket and others. The segment for bullets reigned in 2015, holding over 54% of the total market share. This segment mainly includes small caliber bullets that are used in civil applications. Revolvers, pistols, rifles, and shotguns are the most common types of arms used for civil purposes. Emerging economies exhibit high demand for personal security from private end-users. Rockets and mortars are consumed by the defense and military.

 

Applications are either civil or defense. Civil applications include self-defense, law enforcement, and sports & hunting. They accounted for about 75% of the market revenue in 2015. Civil uses are deemed to grow at the fastest pace. This may be attributed to the escalating demand for small caliber products for sporting, hunting, and self-defense.

 

Main geographical segments include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and MEA (the Middle East & Africa). Asia Pacific was the largest regional market in 2015. It is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% throughout the forecast period. Terrorist hot-spots such as India call for initiatives to strengthen the defense system. This will fuel the demand for ammunitions. 

 

North America, particularly the U.S., should grow rapidly till 2024. This is primarily due to burgeoning demand in self-defense and shooting game applications. The U.S. is a large production hub and also a huge consumer of arms and ammunition. It accounts for 36% of the total global spending on weapons and ammunition. Civil unrest and conflicts in Libya and Syria are said to favor growth of the African market in the forthcoming period. 

 

The worldwide ammunition market is greatly fragmented. A large number of participants are present in Europe and North America. Some of the prominent ones are Ruag Ammotech, Magtech Ammunition Co., BAE systems, Olin Corporation and Remington Arms Company Inc.  The market is characterized by widespread mergers and acquisitions with an aim to stay competitive and ensure profitability. Consolidation also solidifies the market position of vendors.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports@ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/advanced-interior-materials

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Avoid these crooks. Their "reports" are unconnected with the business they supposedly report on. That the Indian Government allows such criminals to operate is a stain on the integrity of that government, and, the Indian people is a source of puzzlement.

A sampling of their reviews:

Better Business Bureau

Andy D
TOTAL SCAM! Charged thousands of dollars for 1 chart and 2 paragraphs. Inaccurate descriptions of what's included in reports. DO NOT USE THIS GROUP.

Markus H
Faulty and scammy research. Research for reports sold for thousands of dollars each is not conducted by professionals but by people in India repackaging google search data and made up information. Reports bought from them are just straight-up inaccurate and wrong.
-----
Add to that, that the address they claim for company headquarters is a lie. They pretend to be located in California, but in reality, it's a virtual office—only pretend. Like the other scam "research firms" selling pretend market reports, they're located in India.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on December 16, 2016
Tags: ammunition market, ammunition market share, ammunition market size, ammunition market analysis, ammunition market trends, ammunition market growth

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing