Influencer Marketing Platform Market to Witness a Strong Growth During 2022– 2030

Influencer Marketing Platform Market to Witness a Strong Growth During 2022– 2030

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global influencer marketing platform market size was valued at USD 10.39 billion in 2021. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Influencer Marketing Platform Market size is anticipated to reach USD 143.10 billion by 2030, exhibiting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33.4% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth can be attributed to the increasing need for end-to-end solutions for managing influencer-generated content, identifying social influencers, and analyzing influencer marketing campaigns. The elevating demand for these solutions across the industries, such as fashion, retail, cosmetics, and e-commerce, is expected to provide promising growth prospects to the influencer marketing platform market.

The market statistics are being further strengthened by the high adoption rate of virtual influencers based on Computer-Generated Imagery. Virtual influencers use demographic and audience data obtained from various platforms and consumer forums to provide more accurate results. In this regard, the fashion and lifestyle industry offers a wide scope for virtual influencers owing to their ability to stay abreast with fast fashion trends and higher creativity.  

The changing content consumption trends are expected to drive the growth of the influencer marketing platform market in the upcoming years. For instance, the increasing demand for Over-The-Top (OTT) media services and their collaboration with influencers for to advertise and promote their content are opening new growth avenues for the influencer marketing platform market.

Apart from the aforementioned factors, the emergence of 5G technologies is also expected to provide an impetus to the influencer marketing platform market. The 5G technology offers improved connectivity and enhances automation of marketing practices, which, in turn, increases media consumption. Besides, 5G will also significantly increase the demand for digital video advertising due to greater bandwidth and connectivity. This will allow influencers to deliver high-resolution 4K video content, faster page loading, and a better click-through rate to the brands.

Related Press Release@ Influencer Marketing Platform Market Report

Influencer Marketing Platform Market Report Highlights

  • The influencer management segment is anticipated to observe significant growth during the forecast timeline owing to the increased adoption of influencer marketing strategies by the corporations
  • The SMEs segment is anticipated to record a substantial CAGR of nearly 35% through 2030, owing to the increased adoption in SMEs to implement more efficient and cost-effective marketing strategies             
  • The influencer marketing platform market is estimated to record a CAGR of more than 36% from the sports and fitness segment by 2030, owing to the growing need for collaborations with fitness influencers across various countries     
  • The Asia Pacific is estimated to capture a sizeable revenue share, expanding at a CAGR of over 37% during the forecast period due to the entry of numerous influencer marketing startups in China and India


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Added on August 26, 2022
Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Tags: Influencer Marketing Platform Ma

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing