Agricultural Enzymes Market Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Future Scope, 2025

Agricultural Enzymes Market Analysis, Growth Opportunities and Future Scope, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global agricultural enzymes market size is expected to reach USD 671.4 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.

"

According to a report published by Grand View Research, Inc., the Agricultural Enzymes Market stood at USD 246.9 million in 2016 and is expected to peg at a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period (2017-2025). Increasing population, rising disposable income, and increasing consumption of organic food in the developing countries is expected to propel the market growth. Agricultural enzymes are used as bio active protein and used instead of chemicals for improving crop fertility and provide protection against pests and diseases. These product characteristics and its surging demand in agriculture are also responsible for the growth of the market.

Some of the agricultural enzymes that are used to improve soil fertility and crop growth are dehydrogenases and sulfatases. Some of the market players use gene technology for making these enzymes more efficient. These enzymes are manufactured using microorganisms that help increase crop yields and reduce the use of pesticides in agriculture.

Innovative methods are used to improve the manufacturing of the agricultural enzymes. Agricultural research institutes are inclined to offer better methods and solutions by investing in research. For instance, a team of researchers from the University of Western Australia along with the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) discovered a new enzyme called succinate dehydrogenase that mediates stress signaling in plants.

Press Release: Agricultural Enzymes Market Size Worth $671.4 Million By 2025

The industry is characterized by the presence of number of industry participants who have adopted various competitive strategies in order to gain a competitive edge in the market. Companies are inclined to develop new microbial products for agriculture that are used to produce crop in a sustainable way. Manufacturers of the agricultural enzymes are developing and selling microbial solutions in order to maximize crop yield. For instance, Novozymes has established BioAg Alliance along with Monsanto for the same purpose of improving crop yield. The aim of the alliance is to benefit not only the consumer but also enhance the agriculture productivity and contribute to the environment.

Companies are using advanced technology for manufacturing more sustainable products and save water and energy. Some of the major industry participants of the agricultural enzymes market are Afrizymes, Syngenta, Creative Enzyme, Novozymes; Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies; Enzyme India Pvt. Ltd.; Aum Enzyme, BASF; Cypher Environmental; and American Biosystems, Inc.



© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on December 2, 2019
Last Updated on December 2, 2019
Tags: Agricultural Enzymes Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing