Hysteroscope Market Size is Projected to Register 5.0% CAGR till 2026

Hysteroscope Market Size is Projected to Register 5.0% CAGR till 2026

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global hysteroscope market size was valued at USD 205.8 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period.

"

The global Hysteroscope Market size is expected to reach USD 305.1 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 5.0%. Increasing incidence of infertility is expected to drive growth during the forecast period. Moreover, rising development of multifunctional hysteroscopes may boost the market. For instance, in August 2018, FDA approved UVision360’s Luminelle DTx Hysteroscopy System, which is designed to perform hysteroscopy and cystoscopy.

Hysteroscopy is a safe, quick, & widely used diagnostic and operative procedure for the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, polyps, & other gynecological conditions. Manufacturers offer hysteroscopy kits that include a tubing set, video camera, alcohol prep pads, needle, syringe, swab, gloves, and tray.

The market is majorly driven by increasing R&D, resulting in rise in indications for hysteroscopy and its appropriate applications. According to a study published in August 2019, several hysteroscopic morphological features in endometrial cancer patients have been reported such as irregular surfaces, atypical vessels, various tumor growth patterns, & necrosis, which are papillary and polypoid. It was observed that hysteroscopic appearance can differentiate atypical endometrial hyperplasia from low-grade cancer, which may be helpful in the assessment of surgical strategies.

Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hysteroscope-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • Based on the type, rigid hysteroscope market dominated the share in 2018 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period
  • Rigid hysteroscope is widely used in both diagnosis and operative hysteroscopic procedures, whereas flexible ones are only used in diagnostic procedures.
  • Growth in rigid hysteroscope segment can be attributed to introduction of devices with advanced optic technology and enhanced image quality. Moreover, rigid hysteroscopes are more versatile than flexible hysteroscopes and are in high demand in healthcare settings.
  • Rigid hysteroscope is expected to witness lucrative growth due to rise in the number of gynecological procedures
  • Based on application, myomectomy dominated the market in 2018 in terms of revenue share
  • North America dominated the share in 2018 owing to rise in government initiatives to improve patient access to outpatient rehabilitation
  • Some of the key players are Stryker; Boston Scientific Corporation; OLYMPUS CORPORATION; Medtronic; Ethicon, Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Hologic, Inc.; KARL STORZ GMBH & CO. KG; Richard Wolf GmbH; CooperSurgical Inc.; and XION.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on November 23, 2020
Last Updated on November 23, 2020
Tags: Hysteroscope Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing