Electronic Waste Management Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

Electronic Waste Management Market Analysis and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

New developments in technology, for example, a shift from bended to level screen TVs are likewise driving the worldwide electronic waste management market.

"

E-Waste is one of the quickest growing waste streams in developing and developed regions. The diminished shelf-life of electrical, electronic and shopper electronic gadgets are creating extensive e-waste, which is becoming a major concern among various regions. The development of e-waste business sector is supplemented by the growing requirement for moving up to the most recent innovations. A desire towards the appropriation of new mechanically propelled gadgets and prompts create million tons of e-wastes in different regions. Electronic waste is mounting exponentially since assembling of electronic items are becoming quickly in numerous parts of the world because people gets inclined towards electronic gadgets and technology trends.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/electronic-waste-management-market

Fast innovation in technology and the need for replacement of electronic devices combined with the shift from conventional to computerized advancements have energized the worldwide e-waste business sector. New developments in technology, for example, a shift from bended to level screen TVs are likewise driving the worldwide electronic waste management market. Besides, the economies of scale have given customer preferences in term of costs, which has expanded the interest of numerous electronic items, for example, cellphones expanding the measure of e-waste. The expanding measure of e-waste each year will give an awesome chance to the electronic waste management market. However, dishonorable electronic waste management market framework in a few regions of the world is hampering the development of the worldwide electronic waste management market.

 Economic growth combined with industrialization, urbanization and mass production of electronic goods have led to price reduction, almost doubling the universal demand for products, which eventually turn into e-waste. As indicated by the UN, more than 33% expansion in electronic waste is normal in the coming four years.

Reused e-waste is one of the green activities implemented to decrease the amount of waste and provides a positive effect on nature. To decrease the amount of e-waste, electronic waste management market activities are undertaken by the administration offices of different districts within India. Market players are taking measures to reuse the e-waste to diminish the contamination and natural dangers caused to human and nature. In June 2014, Dell, dispatched its first PC that is made of plastics developed from reused hardware. The organization has begun offering its first PC the OptiPlex 3030, which is comprised of old gadgets utilizing shut circle reusing process. As of late, Dell has likewise begun utilizing reused plastics as a part of its different desktops and screens. A large number of iceboxes, TV sets and phones are supplanted with more up to date forms because of clients developing slant towards mechanically propelled devices. In 2010, US disposed of around 258 million units of PCs, PDAs, TV sets and screens. North America is expected to be a pioneer in sending out e-waste to other nations such as China and Japan. This e-waste is then reused in developing areas, which produces income for the business sector. Principle purchasers of such waste includes metal recycler, plastic recycler, and glass recyclers, where clever materials, for example, metals, plastics, and glass are recouped.

The industry is segmented on the basis of material recovery and source type. By material recovery the e-waste market portioned on the premise of material recovery which incorporates metals, plastic, glass, and others including material recouped from PCBs, wood, and pottery. By source type, the e-waste market is divided on the basis of source type such as IT and telecommunications, stimulation and shopper hardware, and others including medicinal gear, toys, and lighting gear.

North America and Europe are exceptionally prone to environment contamination. Consequently these regions are expected to contribute most to the worldwide electronic waste management market.. The normal e-waste created by the U.S. in 2012 was assessed to be around 29 kg for every individual. The most minimal e-waste delivering nations were Haiti, which produced under 8,000 tons of waste in 2012, trailed by Afghanistan.

The major vendors in this market include Stena Technoworld AB, MBA Polymers, Sims Metal Management Ltd., Boliden AB, Aurubis AG, Electronic Recyclers International, Inc., Tetronics (International) Ltd., Umicore S.A., Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd., and Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/electronic-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing