Food Additives Market - Industry Analysis, Trends, Growth and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

Food Additives Market - Industry Analysis, Trends, Growth and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Food Additives market is projected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 5% over the forecast period.

"

The global food additives market is anticipated to reach USD 56 billion by 2024. Rapid growth in the food & beverage industry in the Middle East and BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa)-as a result of growing domestic consumption and rising foreign direct investments-is projected to augment the market growth. Increasing awareness about different types of tastes is also likely to act as an important growth driving factor. In addition, manufacturers are increasing their production capacities due to rising demands for packaged foods including ready-to-eat products, frozen meals etc. which will eventually therefore augment the market growth. The global market is categorized as products and regions.

 

The product sector comprises flavors & enhancers (natural, artificial), enzymes, sweeteners (high intensity, HFCS), emulsifiers (mono, lecithin, di-glycerides, sorbitan esters, stearoyl lactylates), fat replacers (protein, starch), and shelf-life stabilizers. The enzymes sector is estimated to remain the fastest-growing sector, with a CAGR of over 6 % from 2016 to 2024. Flavors & enhancers dominated the application sector in 2016 accounting for 30 % of the total market revenue. The natural flavors sector is likely to grow at a healthy CAGR of over 6 % from 2016 to 2024.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/food-additives-industry

Sweeteners are mainly used in formulating F&B products. Moreover, growing health concerns such as tooth decay, diabetes, etc. and rising importance of low-cal food products are anticipated to augment the demands for sugar substitutes such as High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) and High-Intensity Sugars (HIS). The sector is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 5 % during the estimated years.

 

The Europe food additives market held over 30 % of the overall share in 2016 due to growing significance of functional ingredients to integrate properties such as flavor, shelf life-extension, and emulsification. The Asia-Pacific region accounted for 27 % in 2015 and is anticipated to experience considerable gains over the next few years. The Indian market is likely to grow at a decent CAGR of over 5 % during the forecast period. The Middle East is said to be the high-potential market on account of rising domestic consumption along with the favorable support to attract fresh investments.

 

The major companies in the food additives market include BASF SE; E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company; Eastman Chemical Company; and Cargill Inc.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports@

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/food-safety-and-processing-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing