Hexa Research Report on Embedded System Market Size, Share and Industry Growth, 2020

Hexa Research Report on Embedded System Market Size, Share and Industry Growth, 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Increasing demand for smart electricity meters is anticipated to boost the embedded system market by 2020.

"

Global Embedded System Market is projected to be valued at USD 214.39 billion by 2020, as per a new research report by HexaResearch. Rising demand from end-use industries such as automotive and healthcare coupled with emergence of Internet of Things is expected to drive the demand.

Innovation in wireless technology, wireless communications, digital processing technologies, and software along with embedded systems that efficiently drive the electronic contents within a vehicle have increased significantly in automotive industry. It assists safety systems on the highest priority by monitoring systems such as antilock braking systems, tire inflation, airbag systems, and others such as remote keyless entry and antitheft systems. Security concerns related to these systems is likely to pose challenge to the industry participants.

Embedded hardware generated maximum revenue, valued USD 131.68 billion in 2014. It is expected to witness significant gains, with estimate of USD 199.56 billion at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020. Technological advancement in emerging countries such as Russia, Taiwan, Brazil, India and China is spurring the demand growth during the forecast period. Embedded software was valued at USD 8.64 billion in 2013, and is expected to reach USD 14.84 billion by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of over 8.1% over the next few years.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/embedded-system-industry

Key report insights suggest:

- Global embedded system market size was valued USD 140.32 billion in 2013 and is likely to reach USD 214.39 billion by 2020 growing with an estimated CAGR of 6.3% from 2014 to 2020.

- Global demand in automotive sector was USD 29.23 billion in 2013 which is expected to reach USD 45.98 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing usage in electric and hybrid vehicles for ensuring emission control is expected to spur the market growth. Healthcare sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period. Rising need for portable medical devices in this application is predictable to boost the global growth.

- North America dominated the regional demand with an estimated market share of 34.56% in 2013. Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region, growing at a CAGR of 6.7% up to 2020. The region is expected to grow at a higher rate owing to existence of fabrication plants in this region.

- The embedded system industry is moderately competitive, with top four manufacturers accounting for more than 50% of the industry share. Major participants include Freescale Semiconductor, Renesas Electronics, Samsung, Infineon Technologies, Atmel Corporation, STMicroelectronics, Microchip and Texas Instruments.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/electronic-devices-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/
Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing