Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Trends and Industry Outlook, 2025

Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Trends and Industry Outlook, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global assisted reproductive technology market size was estimated to be around USD 21 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period.

"

The global Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market is expected to reach USD 45 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Childbearing postponement is one of the high impact rendering drivers of the infertility treatment market. The reproductive behavior and pattern of some of the nations such as few European nations have shifted from early to late childbearing pattern.


Increasing marital age, rising tobacco and alcohol consumption, increasing obesity rate are some of the other factors contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, increasing incidence rate of conditions such as poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), tubal factors and endometriosis are other drivers of the market.

According to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology, 2012 was the year with highest percentage of babies born through IVF treatment. The treatment has become more successful and has gained more acceptance, which is further expected to increase the market size in the coming years.


Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/assisted-reproductive-technology-market


Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:

  • Fresh non-donor was the largest ART market procedure segment in 2014. The fact that fresh eggs and sperms increase the number of successful pregnancies is expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period.
  • According to a recent study published in the New England Journal of Medicine.by the researchers from Vietnam and China, frozen embryos are not more effective in comparison to the fresh embryos for all women, specifically those suffering from PCOS.
  • Frozen non-donor is identified as the most lucrative procedure segment of the assisted reproductive technology industry. A new study claims that the fertility treatment with frozen embryos may have more probability of success than those performed with fresh embryos.
  • IVF with ICSI dominated the technology type market segment owing to increase in the chances of successful fertilization, and exceptional technique for treating male infertility. As per the study published in fertility journal Human Reproduction Update 2017, North America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia, men’s sperm counts declined by 50-60% over the period between 1973 and 2011. Changing lifestyle and environmental factors are some of the factors responsible for the decline of sperm counts.
  • Europe dominated the market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period The Asia Pacific region is likely to witness significant growth over the next decade due to improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness and adoption of IVF procedures.
  • Technological advancements is expected to drive the market in the coming years. In 2016, INVO Bioscience, Inc. announced the FDA approval of first intravaginal culture system, INVOcell, wherein women’s vagina is used as a natural incubator and the clinical trials have produced pregnancy similar to traditional IVF treatments
  • Some of the key players are California Cryobank, Bloom IVF Centre, Parallabs, OvaScience, Anecova, Origio, Microm Ltd., Merck KGaA, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Boston Science Corporation and Hamilton Throne Ltd.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on January 10, 2020
Last Updated on January 10, 2020
Tags: Assisted Reproductive Technology

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing