NaAc Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecast, 2021- Hexa Research

NaAc Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Industry Trends and Forecast, 2021- Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The growing command for both - the trihydrate and anhydrous forms of sodium acetate in a variety of end user industries across the globe is driving the NaAc market growth.

"

Sodium acetate (NaAc), also known as Sodium ethanoate, can be synthesized by reaction of acetic acid with sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide. Sodium acetate trihydrate is a granular, crystalline powder with acetic odor, while sodium acetate anhydrous is a granular, hygroscopic powder. Global NaAc Market is segmented by product Type into NaAc Anhydrous, NaAc Trihydrate.

 

The growing command for both - the trihydrate and anhydrous forms of sodium acetate in a variety of end user industries across the globe is driving market growth. Food leather tanning and medical and pharmaceuticals are amongst the major applications of sodium acetate trihydarte and sodium acetate anhydrous. Accessibility of huge numeral of substitutes, particularly for food and pharmaceuticals applications, is probable to hinder market growth. Global NaAc Market is segmented by Application into Industrial Consumption, Food Consumption, and Pharmaceutical Consumption, Leather and Textile Industry, and others (Such as Photography, detergents, Agriculture).

 

The pharmaceuticals industry is measured as one of the main application segments on the basis of expenditure of sodium acetate and expected to grow considerably up to 2021. The pharmaceuticals industry makes use of sodium acetate rehydrate in mineral drinks as an electrolyte and also in dialysis. It is also used as a stage transform constituent in heating pads. In case of sodium anhydrous market, the pharmaceuticals industry held a high market share in 2014 and is measured as the second largest end-use industry. It is used in the procedure of drug formulations and intravenous fluids.

 

In food industry, the use of sodium acetate trihydrate is quite low, thereby left to the extensive variety of substitutes eagerly obtainable in the market. Due to this, the sodium acetate trihydate market is experiencing a drastic fall from the food industry. In 2013, the sodium acetate trihydrate and sodium anhydrous market was in great demand from the leather textiles market. Sodium acetate trihydrate is widely used as a pickling and buffering agent in the leather tanning industry and also as a mordant in the process of dyeing of textiles.

 

Asia Pacific conquered the global market, accounting for the largest share in terms of application and consumption. North America followed Asia Pacific in the global market hierarchy. Global NaAc Market is segmented by End User by photography, electronics, Galvanization, animal feeds, laboratories and chemical agents, detergents. Global NaAc Market is segmented by Geographical Region into North America, China, Europe, Japan, India, and Southeast Asia.

 

Asia-Pacific emerged as the major consumer of the sodium acetate anhydrous in 2013. North America followed Asia Pacific in terms of consumption from dissimilar applications with market share of high in 2013. High per capita spending on healthcare and consciousness in consumer groups is driving the medical & Pharmaceuticals end use industry expenditure of sodium acetate anhydrous market in the region. The regional markets of Europe and Rest of the world are expected to grow at a considerably elevated rate during the forecast period.

 

The Key Players include Niacet, Nippon Synthetic Chemical, Nankai Chemical, Jost Chemical, Shanxi Zhaoyi Chemical, Zhongwang, Shanxi Fanrongfu Chemical, Wuxi Yangshan Biochemical, Runhong, Tongyuan Chemical, Hangzhou Chemical, and Changshu Nanhu Chemical.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/bulk-chemicals-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on March 8, 2017
Last Updated on March 8, 2017
Tags: NaAc Market, NaAc Market share, NaAc Market size, NaAc Market analysis, NaAc Market trends, NaAc Market growth

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing