Dust Removal Equipment Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Research

Dust Removal Equipment Market Research Report, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Dust removal equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% from 2016 to 2024 owing to growing environmental concerns and rapid urbanization.

"

Projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% from 2016 to 2024, dust removal equipment market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to growing environmental concerns and rapid urbanization. Environmental regulations regarding air emissions are complementing the market growth over the next few years. Introduction of various occupational health and safety regulations in various industries are to have a positive impact on the industry. Presence of fumes, dust, oil spills and vapor in various industries needs an efficient filtering, dusting and collecting solutions to protect employees, improve manufacturing quality and to comply with emission standards.

Efficient cleaning in households also requires dust removal equipment such as vacuum cleaners. Growing awareness towards hygiene and cleanliness and improved living standards are anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period. Enhanced technology has come up in recent years to improve performance and quality of industrial as well as household dust removal equipment, while at same time reduce energy consumption without compromising with the dust collection requirements is to drive the demand over the forecast period. The areas where enhancement has been pursued are reduction in pressure drop and elimination of biological contaminants in the equipments. Introduction of improved raw materials like small fibers along with enhancement in non-woven technology also anticipated to drive the market demand.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/dust-removal-equipment-market

Legislative initiatives on account of increasing GHG emissions and climate change require enhancement in media technology and equipment design which in turn offers avenues for the market growth over the forecast period.

There are various dust removal equipment present in market such as industrial and household vacuum cleaners, dust collectors, scrubber driers, sweepers, blowers and paint booth. The spray painting in various industries requires water wash spray painting booths as spray painting involves potential fire risks from both solvent and overspray deposits. Moreover, Factories Act of some countries especially India requires that environment where spray painting is carried out should be free from pollution.

Manufacturers offering flame proof industrial vacuum cleaners for harsh environment and collecting oil spills such as in oil industries are expected to accelerate the market growth in the long run.

Dust removal equipment for industrial purposes requires high initial capital investment for its operations which is to hamper the market growth over next eight years. Though coal is expected to be the major source of power generation in the next five years, renewable and alternate sources for power generation are gaining importance. Some of these power sources have no emissions which can challenge the growth of air filtration solutions in coming years. Moreover, rising energy consumption and price of electricity is to hinder the growth for household vacuum cleaners. R&D initiatives in this industry to innovate in the field of small fibers and nanotechnology provide for opportunities in this market.

The dust removal equipment industry can be segmented on the basis of product type and application. On the basis of product type, the various industrial and household dust removal equipment present in the market are vacuum cleaners, dust collectors, scrubber driers, sweeper, blowers and spray paint booths. The industrial vacuum cleaners can be further classified as industrial heavy duty, single phase commercial, bag collection and engineering industry vacuum cleaners. Household vacuum cleaners can be sub-divided as central, robotic, wet/dry, upright, canister and drum vacuum cleaners. The dust collector can be further segmented as cartridge collectors & filters, oil mist collectors, HEPA filters and ULPA filters, and baghouse filters. HEPA filters are anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period. These filters can eliminate droplets, small micron sized particles using advanced particle attraction and diffusion technology. Baghouse filters are expected to grow in the next eight years on account of growth in cement, mining industry and coal-fired plants.

On the basis of application, the market can be divided into household and cement, metal, food, power and pharmaceutical industries. The power sector dominated the market in the recent past. Increasing implementation of these filters in nuclear installations such as fuel processing installations, nuclear energy research facilities, power generation units, and waste management is expected to have a positive impact on the market. The food sector is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period. Manufacturers in food industry emphasize on providing high-quality filtered air owing to strict rules and regulations pertaining to food hygiene and safety.

Key players involved in this industry are Clarcor Inc., Dynavac India Pvt. Ltd., TTI Floor Care, Donaldson Company, Bissell Inc., Cummins Filtration, Electrolux Group, Panasonic Corporation, Pall Corporation, Oreck Corporation, Eureka Forbes Ltd., Freudenberg Group, Miele, SPX, Flanders Corp., AAF, Royal Philips Electronics, Stanley Black & Decker Air Filter Industries Pvt. Ltd., Samsung, Dyson Ltd., Haier Group, Air Flow Systems Inc., iRobot Corporation, Air Filtration Inc. and Camfil. Introduction of new products with additional features are essential business strategy adopted by leading players in order to retain their market share.

In May 2016, Clarcor Industrial Air Supply launched enhanced gas turbine filtration solutions called PRO (Predictable Reliable Output) System that provides all the benefits of HEPA filters with no cost of maintenance involved in it. It is designed in various geometries such as pocket, cartridge, vCell, panel filters in new as well as existing installations.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/next-generation-technologies-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing