Global Dental Equipment Market | Upcoming Growth Opportunities 2021-2028

Global Dental Equipment Market | Upcoming Growth Opportunities 2021-2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global dental equipment market size was valued at USD 5.4 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Dental Equipment Market size is expected to reach USD 16.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028. The market is segmented on the basis of dental radiology equipment, dental lasers, systems and parts, laboratory machines, hygiene maintenance devices, and other equipment. These devices assist in diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance of oral health enabling practitioners to prepare a precise course of treatment.


Companies like Planmeca are constantly bringing in newer computer-aided technology in the market. For instance, in March 2019, the company launched Planmeca Creo C5, which is an advanced 3D printer designed to provide chairside CAD/CAM dentistry and restorative dental practices in a single visit. Drivers like, rising prevalence of oral disorders, the introduction of favorable government initiatives for oral health, and rising medical tourism pertaining to oral procedures are assisting towards the overall market growth.


According to the estimates published by the United Nations in 2019, there were 703 million people aged over 65 years globally, and the number of older individuals is projected to double to 1.5 billion by 2050. The rising prevalence of such oral conditions in the geriatric population is likely to increase the demand for preventive, restorative, and surgical services in the future. According to the American Dental Association, 85.0% of individuals in the United States value oral health and consider it as an essential aspect of overall care. The realization of the importance and maintenance of oral health combined with better access to advanced dental services will help in the growth of the market. However, the “emergency-only” mode of dental care delivery due to the COVID-19 pandemic may have a rippling effect and the market will witness an imminent increase in availing cost of oral care. According to the Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, dental services may be among the last to relaunch in post-pandemic relaxations since procedures are at high risk of transmission. This might result in serious financial problems and revenue loss for the market.


Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Dental Equipment Market Report


Dental Equipment Market Report Highlights

  • Dental system and parts emerged as the largest product segment in 2020, as these equipment are used for digital imaging and diagnosis of dental ailments
  • The dental lasers segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its increasing application in surgical and teeth whitening procedures
  • North America dominated the market in 2020. With the increasing demand for new technologies, a large pool of key players, a rising prevalence of oral disorders, and advanced healthcare infrastructure 
  • Asia Pacific is expected to reciprocate the highest CAGR over the forecast period 


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 23, 2021
Last Updated on April 23, 2021
Tags: Dental Equipment Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing