Online Laundry Service Market Size Worth $113.7 Billion By 2025

Online Laundry Service Market Size Worth $113.7 Billion By 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global online laundry service market size was valued at USD 13.3billion in 2018. Rising demand for convenient laundry with less investment will boost the product demand in the market.

"

The global Online Laundry Service Market size is expected to reach USD 113.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 35.8% over the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding personal hygiene and cleanliness is expected to expand the scope of online laundry services.


Increasing penetration of internet based devices as well as m-commerce operations trigger the market demand. Furthermore, rising adoption of fragrance lifestyle has urged the consumers to invest in these facilities with utmost convenience and affordability. The online services provide various facilities incorporating consumer’s convenience such as free pick and delivery services, which, in turn, has fueled the market demand.


On-demand laundry services are expected to witness growth as they provide the comfort of availing fresh and clean clothes without taking them to coin operated public machines. Moreover, increasing penetration of smart technology introduced in washing machines benefit in minimizing the chaos of resource exploitation. Overuse of resources such as water and energy are cut through with the advent of new technologies in the laundry industry. For instance, Hydrofinity launched XConnect, which is a cloud based system that tracks the cycle data of laundry including consumption of water and electricity.


The residential application segment held the largest market share owing to the maximum utility of laundry facilities by consumers on a daily basis. Increasing internet penetration across developing countries such as India and China has driven the market for online services. In 2017, China had the largest penetration rate of internet usage, followed by India and U.S. Moreover, shifting trend towards nuclear families poses an advantage for the global market on account of decreased number of members in the family.


Prominent players in the online laundry service market focus on technology aspect to derive the most out of the market. For instance, in October 2018, Hughes, after the acquisition of Armstrong Commercial Laundry Systems, have launched Hughes Pro, a commercial laundry and dishwashing dealership. This dealership supports on premise laundries on a national scale.


Browse Details of Report @
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/online-laundry-service-market


Further key findings from the study suggest:

  • The residential application segment dominated the global market with a share of over 60.0% in 2018
  • North America dominated the global market in 2018 and accounted for 31.8% share of the overall revenue
  • Increasing internet penetration in countries such as India and China is anticipated to remain a favorable factor for the APAC market
  • The online laundry service industry is highly competitive in nature with the main players including CLEANLY, DhobiLite, FlyCleaners, delivery.com, 'LLC', Laundrapp Ltd., and ZIP JET.


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on October 24, 2019
Last Updated on October 24, 2019
Tags: Online Laundry Service Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing