Faucet Market Overview, Growth Prospects and Outlook Report, 2025

Faucet Market Overview, Growth Prospects and Outlook Report, 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global faucet market size was valued at USD 19.4 billion in 2018. Growing application of modernized bathrooms and kitchens is expected to drive the market.

"

The global Faucet Market size is expected to reach USD 28.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period. Continuously changing preferences of consumers, along with improving lifestyles, has been increasing the investments on luxury homes and remodeling. This, in turn, is anticipated to contribute to the demand of the market.

Rapidly expanding residential sector in regions such as North America and Asia Pacific, along with consumers demand for advanced technology driven plumbing fixtures, is a key factor fueling the adoption of modern faucets. Moreover, repairing and remodeling of home utility areas such as kitchens and bathrooms have generated a fair demand for faucets in the recent years.

Manufacturers are focusing on expanding their product portfolios by providing end number of combinations with respect to material and designs to cater to the consumer demand for customized faucets. For instance, Kohler offers Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet and has been honored as the best of innovations in 2019 for smart home products. Companies are developing smart products for smart user experience, which is also driving innovations in the global market.

The residential sector is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The market will witness stable growth due to increasing number of households and consumer demand for premium kitchen and bathroom fixture products that serve the purpose as well as compliment the interiors. The residential sector is expected to account for a share of more than 40.0% by 2025. Delta offers kitchen faucets integrated with advanced technology and relevant finishes, such as Delta ShieldSpray.

Kitchen is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025. This growth is attributed to rising demand for elegant, multifunctional, and sophisticated kitchen faucets. Modern lifestyle has renovated kitchen from a place to cook food to a place for family gathering and friends spending time together. Companies such as Franke Kitchen Systems offer faucets equipped with the ability to swivel 360 degrees and switch between full and needle water spray.

Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, expanding at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2025. The growth is attributed to increasing construction projects across the residential and commercial sectors. In the year 2018, over ten thousand projects were going on including the construction of malls and shopping complex, restaurant and hotels, hospitals, schools and educational institutions, factories, offices, trains, flights, airports, railway stations, and other similar venues. This scenario is expected to drive the demand for faucets in the next few years.

Browse Details of Repot @ 
https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/faucet-market

Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • North America accounted for the largest share of more than 25.0% in 2018, whereas APAC is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.4% from 2019 to 2025
  • Online distribution channel is expected to witness expand at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025
  • The bathroom application segment held the largest share of over 40.0% in 2018. Kitchen is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand for elegant, multifunctional, and sophisticated kitchen faucets
  • The commercial sector held the largest share of over 50.0% in 2018. Commercial places include hotels, restaurants, hospitals, public washrooms and toilets, malls and shopping complex, airports, railway stations, and other recreational and utility areas
  • Some of the key players of faucets market are Moen Incorporated; Franke Kitchen Systems; DELTA FAUCET COMPANY; American Bath Group; Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC; GROHE AMERICA, INC.; Jaquar; Kohler Co.; Colston Bath; PROFLO; and TOTO LTD


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 31, 2019
Last Updated on December 31, 2019
Tags: Faucet Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing