Smart Lock Market – Industry Insights by Application And Region

Smart Lock Market – Industry Insights by Application And Region

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global smart lock market was valued at USD 1.64 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 19.5% from 2022 to 2030, based on a recent report by Grand View Research, Inc.

"

The global Smart Lock Market size is predicted to hit USD 8.13 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 19.5% from 2022 to 2030, based on a recent report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key factors driving the growth include increased global internet penetration, increased consumer awareness about advanced security systems, and higher reliance on mobile applications to make daily processes easier. Smart locks without power locks use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to connect to other home appliances installed. Locks can be operated by a special power cord or by installing a smart lock app on the phone.

The user can send temporary keys to people, giving them home access within a specified time. In addition, smart lock technology is easy to use and unique compared to conventional methods. Smart pre-lock technology includes passwords, ID codes, machine keys, paper clips, and code names which are tedious to take care of and can potentially lead to theft or loss of data. Smart keys work on an IoT connection, which synchronizes the user's smartphone to gain control. This smart lock feature makes it reliable, unique, and easy to use and strengthens its market presence.

During the first couple of quarters of 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic slowed the pace of new smart lock installations. During the last year, drastic changes such as cross-border trade prohibitions, economic uncertainty, restrictive standards necessitating temporary shutdowns of industrial facilities, and stay-at-home orders for the general public produced a difficult situation for the industry. Nonetheless, measures such as embedding touchless technologies into their products, developing mobile apps for performing operations, and offering products at lower pricing on the available modes have helped businesses increase their ROI during these essential lockdown instances.

Related Press Release@ Smart Lock Market Report

Smart Lock Market Report Highlights

  • The market is driven by the increased global internet penetration, consumer awareness about advanced security systems, and higher reliance on mobile applications to make daily processes easier. Growing usage of smart locks in residential security will propel the overall market over the forecast period
  • Based on the type segment, the lever handle type of locks is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 22.4% from 2022 to 2030
  • The residential segment held the largest market share of 63.9% in 2021, while the use of smart locks in the hospitality industry is poised to register the highest CAGR of 24.2% during the forecast period
  • North America held the largest revenue share in 2021, owing to the advancements in technology


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh... Markets Insights, another bottom-level Indian w***e, so desperate for business they're trolling wherever they can. What a great recommendation for the company: They're too poor to advertise, too inept to sell their product, and too stupid to look at the actual screen and see that their email address was stripped out.

That they pay this fool to post it explains what they're not more successful.

So. I've rated the company on their facebook page. Won't you do the same? Just jump to the address below, and tap the I don't recommend them button—maybe add a comment, too.

https://www.facebook.com/hexaresearch1/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2022
Last Updated on August 9, 2022
Tags: Smart Lock Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing