U.S. Urgent Care Market Report | 7.7 % CAGR Growth till 2025

U.S. Urgent Care Market Report | 7.7 % CAGR Growth till 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

U.S. urgent care market size was estimated at USD 19.0 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period.

"

The U.S. Urgent Care Market size is expected to reach USD 30.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 6.2% CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in incidence of chronic diseases, rising affordability of emergency care, and growing demand for cost-effective treatment for geriatric population are factors likely to drive the market during the forecast period.


The U.S. urgent care market is expected to witness high growth in the coming years due to increasing investments by service providers and growing recognition and need to provide affordable care. In addition, growing medical coverage is anticipated to propel market growth. According to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care (PPAC) Act, 2010, approximately 32 million individuals were insured in U.S.


Various strategic initiatives such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions are likely to boost the urgent care market. For instance, in June 2018, CityMD acquired STAT Health to expand its services to 100 locations in New York City. This acquisition is expected to help address healthcare challenges and provide coordinated care.


Hospitals are increasing their interest in UC centers to maintain the balance between emergency and primary care in hospitals. UC centers now possess tools for diagnosis, blood testing, screening, radiology. Companies and the U.S. government, in collaboration with UC centers, organize certain wellness programs for improvement of health status of the nation’s population. Introduction of telemedicine is assisting these centers and enabling comfortable consultation for acute conditions.


Browse Details of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/us-urgent-care-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • In U.S., injury is one of the major causes of death among children and is subsequently anticipated to increase demand for urgent care. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016, about 32,074,270 injuries were reported in the country
  • By application, acute respiratory infection accounted for the largest share in the market in 2017 due to treatment at low cost for infections such as asthma, bronchitis, cough, nausea, and sore throat
  • The hospital-owned segment, supported by joint ventures with hospitals, accounted for the largest share in the market and is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period due to easy follow-up with specialists and physicians
  • Some of the key players are Concentra, Inc.; Urgent Care MSO, LLC; American Family Care; CareNow; City Practice Group of New York; CareSpot; Fast Pace Urgent Care; Centra Care; Physicians Immediate Care; Intermountain Healthcare; Aurora Health Care; Urgent Team; Prohealth; MD Now; Hometown Urgent Care; NextCare Holdings, Inc.; and MedSpring.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on February 27, 2020
Last Updated on February 27, 2020
Tags: U.S. Urgent Care Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing