Research on Graphene Nanocomposites Market Share, Size, Analysis and Forecasts to 2024

Research on Graphene Nanocomposites Market Share, Size, Analysis and Forecasts to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global graphene nanocomposites market is expected to grow exponentially in the future, as a result of its superior mechanical, thermal, gas barrier, electrical and flame retardant properties in co

"

The global graphene nanocomposites market is expected to grow exponentially in the future, as a result of its superior mechanical, thermal, gas barrier, electrical and flame retardant properties in comparison to other conventional polymers. Graphene nanocomposites are light weight, fracture toughness, fatigue strength and cost-effective. All these features increase its usage as primary filling agents in conventional composite applications.

 

Nanocomposites are used in a matrix with other standard material to improve their properties that include toughness, mechanical strength, and thermal or electrical conductivity. Graphene used in nanocomposites results to even higher strength-to-weight ratios. Because of its structure graphene bond better to the conventional polymers, allowing an effective coupling of the graphene into the structure of the composite. This property could result in the manufacture of components with higher strength-to-weight ratios which can be used in energy storage & conversion devices, electronic devices, plastics & packaging, energy sector, automotive and aviation industry.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/graphene-nanocomposites-market

 

The global electronics & electrical sector is vastly fragmented, comprising of various sectors like computers, offices equipment, telecommunication, electronics components and consumer appliances. Graphene nanocomposites are widely used in the electronics industry in the form of graphene nanoplatelets (GNPs). The morphology and unique size of nanoplatelets make it efficient at providing barrier properties, and graphene composition makes them excellent thermal and electrical conductors.

 

Growth in the electronic & electrical industry is expected to drive graphene nanocomposites market. Its properties such as moderate optical transmittance, high carrier mobility, and electrical conductivity are used in electrode applications for de-sensitizing liquid crystal devices, solar cells, field emission devices, a conductive additive for battery electrodes, coating or films for EMI shielding, electrically conductive inks, and organic light emitting diodes.

 

The aviation industry is growing rapidly and has doubled over the past few decades, but industry constant and strong profitability are hard to pin down. So it is focusing on cost reduction and revenue growth. Using graphene nanocomposites to build aircraft wings because of its light weight and strength can help to achieve in cost reduction.

 

The offshore wind industry is one of the largest growing industries in the renewable sector, with a remarkable installation in 2015 majority in European countries like UK, Denmark, and Netherlands. Many wind blades manufacturing company has started using graphene nanocomposites instead of carbon nanotubes because of its 2D geometry, expanded surface area, and rough texture. It also plays a key role in the reduction of operational and installation cost for wind turbine, especially for offshore wind farms. Graphene nanocomposites are also wildly used in energy harvesting and energy storage.

 

Plastics are widely used in packaging industry due to its prosperities like cost effectiveness and durability. With the increase in demand for plastic in industries like logistics, healthcare, personal care, food & beverages and household, it has high market growth. Various segments of plastics industry are interested in graphene nanocomposites as an additive for thermoplastics because of its multi-functional properties. As an example adding graphene to polypropylene, can improve its ability to conduct heat and also improve the material stiffness.

 

Graphene nanocomposites are also a potential application in ceramic industry. Ceramic resistant materials yield high charge carrier properties and excellent electrochemical performances which are useful in energy applications.

 

North American region and Asian countries like Indonesia, Japan, South-Korea, Taiwan and China are the major manufacturer and consumer of graphene nanocomposites in terms of volume. Owing to the presence of a large number of universities, manufacturer, research institutes coupled with an increase in demand for graphene nanocomposites are anticipated to drive the overall graphene nanocomposites market. Major growth in these countries is expected from the growing electronics & electrical, packaging, automotive and electronics & semiconductor sectors.

 

The major players in the graphene nanocomposites market are Haydale Limited, XG Science, Applied Graphene Materials plc, Cheap Tube Inc, Xiamen Knano Graphene Technology Co., Ltd., Nanolntegris Inc., Suzhou Graphene Nanotechnology Co. Ltd.

 

Browse Related Category Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/nanoparticles-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing