Near Field Communication Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of over 43.5% by 2020

Near Field Communication Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of over 43.5% by 2020

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The Near Field Communication (NFC) market is estimated to observe rapid increase across several application verticals over the forecasted period.

"

According to Research Report by Hexa Research, Near Field Communication Market is likely to experience rapid growth across various applications in next few years. With increase in technology and increase in smart phone demand globally, this market has grown. The global Market of NFC was calculated at USD 1.06 billion in 2015 and expected to rise at CAGR of 43.1% throughout forecast period from 2015 to 2020.The NFC industry provides major opportunities to direct mail marketing industry. It helps marketers in providing content through an embedded around field communication chip, which allows wireless communication when a user aces a mobile device with close proximity of NFC tag.

 

Payment options for mobile or m - commerce technology is estimated to take near field communication market into mainstream level. Contactless transactions with NFC enabled devices were the biggest application for this market in 2015, contributed a share for around 21% of global market. The main challenge for NFC contactless payments in upcoming years would be low stage of synchronization with other participants such as credit cards companies or banks, network operators and payment service providers.

 

Browse Details of Report @ http://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/near-field-communication-industry

 

In 2015, North America was counted as the largest market with 32% of share contribution for near field communication due to significant demand of early implementation and contactless payments in the market. The NFC market can be categorized into auxiliary and non auxiliary products. Auxiliary products include NFC authorized SIM’s, Covers and Micro SD’s and Non Auxiliary segment consists of IC/Chips, readers and tags. Some of the mobile phones having in-built chips, which enable data, range over a short range. The security feature which NFC technology consists of is making the financial transactions more secure. Transfer capacity and data speed is another feature of technology which provides faster data transmission, which is expected to boost the NFC market globally. Increasing usage of NFC technology in social media sector is expected to provide positive impact on market growth.

 

Browse Category Related Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/technology-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing