Endodontic Devices Market by Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, FKG Dentaire, Ultradent Products, Ivoclar Viv

Endodontic Devices Market by Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, FKG Dentaire, Ultradent Products, Ivoclar Viv

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global endodontic devices market size was valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The global Endodontic Devices Market size is expected to reach USD 2.34 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Growing dental tourism, the prevalence of dental caries, and high dental care expenditure are some of the key growth drivers. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. dental expenditure was USD 124 billion in 2016 with an increase of 3.3% from 2015.

The role of endodontists has evolved during the past decade due to the introduction of sophisticated techniques and devices in dental practice. According to a research study published by the ADA, the number of dentists in the U.S. is projected to grow rapidly leading to increased procedures in the country.

Many factors contribute to poor oral health leading to dental decay or dental infection resulting in the need for endodontic treatment. The increase in untreated tooth decay, rising consumption of sugar, tobacco and alcohol, lack of good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups, and a lack of fluoridation in water supplies or the use of a fluoride dentifrice, are some of the key factors driving the endodontic devices market. According to the U.S. Oral Health Division of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, more than 27% of adults and 20% of children have at least one untreated tooth decay.

Related Press Release@ Endodontic Devices Market Report

Endodontic Devices Market Report Highlights

  • Based on the type of devices, the market is segmented into instruments and consumables. Of these, endodontic motors held the majority of market share in 2018, as it is a widely adopted device due to its procedural efficiency
  • In 2018, dental hospitals held the largest market share of the end use segment. The rise in government funding and reimbursement coverage are some key factors driving the growth.
  • North America held the largest endodontic devices market share in 2018 and is likely to retain its position over the forecast period, due to the rise in dental expenditure and number of dental practices
  • Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the forthcoming years due to rising dental tourism and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region
  • Some of the key market players are Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, and FKG Dentaire, among others
  • Endodontic device manufacturers partner with endodontists to prepare a marketing plan to enhance their marketing efforts. The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) offers such marketing tactics to AAE members helping them gain more access to their target audience.


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on March 14, 2022
Last Updated on March 14, 2022
Tags: Endodontic Devices Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing