Car Covers Market Growth, Industry Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Research

Car Covers Market Growth, Industry Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024 | Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global car covers market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of the increasing demand for automobiles, especially of cars owing to the increasing standard

"

The global car covers market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of the increasing demand for automobiles, especially of cars owing to the increasing standard of life and consumer disposable income. Another reason for growing demand for car covers is changing the climate and increasing global warming which also affect cars. Growing consumer awareness for vehicle safety is expected to drive the market forward. There has been a considerable technological advancement in the field of car covers such as automatic and semi-automatic car covers. Car covers are made from different materials to serve various specific purposes. The car covers market is expected to grow over the forecast period on account of the growing automotive industry and expensive luxury vehicles.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/car-covers-market

Car covers can protect the cars from acid rains, dust and dirt, bird droppings, ultraviolet radiations, animal claws, scratches and tree sap. Car covers act as a barrier against direct exposure to sunlight and heat protecting the paint from fading and losing its shine. They also protect the dashboard from heating which may damage the electronic devices such as car stereo, air-conditioning and mechanism. Windshield protection is an important factor when it comes to cars. Car covers protect the windshield from dust and dirt maintaining the clarity of vision and protecting from other damages. However, there are few demerits to the usage of car cover such as if it does not fit properly; it may create the friction between the cover and car, damaging the paint. Another possible disadvantage is that if the car is not clean then dust and cover may damage the external body of the vehicle during the removal of the cover.

The car covers have different unconventional uses such as they can protect from rocks and gravel when trailed by a tow truck. Car covers are an inexpensive way to discourage theft and break-ins. When car covers are used with the combination of cable and lock, then it is difficult for thieves to break-in as they will have to cut the cover apart. Car covers also protect from knowing what is there inside the car, making it less attractive for thieves to break-in.

Car covers market can be classified on the basis of the level of protection into, waterproof, water resistant or breathable and nonwater-resistant. Waterproof car covers are mostly plastic films or plastic coated fabric which does not let rain enter inside the cover, thus protecting the car from it and other related factors. If the plastic cover is used over the flannel cover during the rainy season then flannel will help in protecting the car from moisture. The water resistant car cover blocks most of the water and allows the air to flow protecting from condensation. These covers are stitched with the ultraviolet screen into the mesh to help cars resist sunlight and are generally mildew resistant. The nonwater-resistant covers are usually made of cotton or cotton/ polyester mix. These are soft covers which do not damage the paint in any way. However, they are not water resistant so cannot be used outside during rainy season. Furthermore, car covers can be bifurcated on the basis of fitting into universal, semi-custom and custom-fit. Universal car covers are the ones which can be used for any car type. Semi-custom car covers are made keeping in mind the different types of cars such as SUV, sedan and hatchback. Custom-fit covers are made specifically for a certain car type and car model. There have been significant advancements in the field of car covers such as the development of new automatic car covers which are attached to the spring inside the trunk of the car to avoid manually taking them off and putting back on.

The market of North America is expected to grow substantially owing to the rising consumer income, increasing demand for automobiles, development of new materials and rising consumer confidence. The Latin American market is anticipated to witness sluggish growth owing to the low consumer per capita income and developing infrastructure. The market of the automotive industry is anticipated to rise eventually leading to the rise in demand for car covers. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow exponentially owing to the increasing consumer income and standard of living. The market is a developing market with high demand for automobiles. The Middle East & African market is expected to witness steady growth owing to high demand for vehicles and high consumer per capita income.

The major contributors to the car covers market are Covercraft, Polco, California Car Cover Company, Car Covers, Coverking, Coverwell, Classic Additions, Blue-sky, Rampage Products, Dalian RunDe, Zhongda, Xuantai, Intro-Tech Automotive, Budge Industries and Zhejiang Yiwu Jiangnan Waterproof Co. Ltd.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/automotive-and-transportation-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing