Office Chair Market Trends and Forecasts to 2021: Hexa Research

Office Chair Market Trends and Forecasts to 2021: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The factors that propel the growth of the global Office Chair market research report include ever increasing demand for multifunctional and comfortable office chairs.

"

An office chair or desk chair is a type of chair that is designed for use at a desk in an office. These chairs are generally adjustable and comfortable and can swivel 360 degrees. In addition, they consist of armrest, back support and heights in order to prevent repetitive stress injury and back pain related with sitting for long time. The factors that propel the growth of the global Office Chair market research report include ever increasing demand for multifunctional and comfortable office chairs owing to the high rates of commercial leases all over the world. In addition, vendors in the market are aiming to develop innovative products to generate new customer bases and offer efficient and cost-effective products.

 

Moreover, rising number of population and ultimately increasing number of employees is also fuelling the growth of the market. On the other hand, there are also factors that hamper the growth of the market such as occurrence of virtual workplace. With the infiltration of the internet and advances in technology, the concept of the virtual workspace has gained traction over the past few years. Such work environments decrease the necessity for employees to work at an immobile geographical point.

 

The global Office Chair market research report is classified on the basis of product type, applications, distribution channel and geography. On the basis of product type, the global Office Chair market research report is classified as leather office chair, PU office chair, cloth office chair, plastic office chair, mesh cloth office chair and others. On the basis of application, the global Office Chair market research report is classified as enterprise procurement, government procurement, school procurement and individual procurement.

 

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/office-chair-market

 

On the basis of distribution channel, the global Office Chair market research report is classified as retail outlets, online, wholesale outlet and others. On the basis of geography, the global Office Chair market research report is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The North American region consists of the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The European region consists of Germany, France, England, Russia and Italy. Asia Pacific region consists of China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia. Rest of the World consists of Latin America and Middle East and Africa.

 

In case of geographical region, North America is projected to account a major share of the global Office Chair market research report. In North America, the U.S. and Canada which are the major importers of furniture. The key factor that drives the growth of this region is owed to the increasing demand for office chairs owing to the growing real estate activity and the increase in the number of commercial properties.

 

In addition, the increasing economy and the growing demand for office spaces are enhancing companies to invest in advanced office chairs, which will also fuel the growth of the market. Some of the prominent players that fuel the growth of the global Office Chair market research report include Steelcase, Herman Miller, Haworth, HNI Group, Okamura Corporation, Kimball Office, AURORA, Bristol, True Innovations, NowyStyl, SUNON GROUP, Knoll, UE Furniture, Quama Group, UB Office Systems, Kinnarps Holding, King Hong Industrial, KI, Global Group, Teknion, Kokuyo, AIS, Lifeform Furniture Manufacturing, and Foshan Long Ma Office Furniture.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/consumer-goods-industry

 

 About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit Our Blog - hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing