Corrosion Inhibitors Market Insights, 2016 to 2024

Corrosion Inhibitors Market Insights, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Increasing emphasis on the usage of renewable sources ofenergy like wind, solar, and hydro is the major driver affecting the corrosion inhibitors market growth.

"

 

The global corrosion inhibitors market size is anticipated to grow beyond USD 8 billion by 2024 on account of the growing metal processing, construction, and power generation sectors. Corrosion inhibitors have gained popularity in the last few years as they provide reduced maintenance costs and enhanced equipment service life. The growing applications in power generation, water treatment, refining, mining, and construction industries are expected to augment the product demands during the forecast period (from 2016 to 2024). However, the ill-effects of conventional inhibitors on the plant, marine, and human biology coupled with the rising disposal issues are likely to hamper the industry growth.

 

The global market is categorized as end-uses, products, applications, and regions. The end-use sector includes oil & gas, power generation, pulp & paper, metal processing, and chemical processing. Power generation was the dominant sector in 2015. It is further expected to grow due to the increasing government investments for various power generation projects in order to fulfill the rising energy needs. Oil & gas is estimated to become the fastest-growing sector.

 

Browse Details of Report@

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/corrosion-inhibitors-market

 

The product sector of the corrosion inhibitors market involves organic and inorganic inhibitors. The organic inhibitors sector is projected to experience rapid revenue growth with a CAGR of over 6 % over the next eight years. The inorganic inhibitors sector is also said to witness increased demands on account of the favorable ecological regulations on these inhibitors in the United States, United Kingdom, and Germany.

 

The applications sector comprises oil-based and water-based applications. The water-based sector is anticipated to experience fast growth, specifically in water treatment sector, as a result of lower emissions of Volatile Organic Content (VOC) as compared to the solvent-based applications. The oil-based applications are likely to witness slow growth due to their limited application base, safety hazards, and high flammability. However, steady performance of oil-based inhibitors is projected to boost the demands in the near future.

 

The North American market will have lucrative growth with a CAGR of over 5 % from 2016 to 2024. The Middle East & Africa is anticipated to grow significantly due to the factors such as the presence of various oil & gas reserves and growing infrastructural development in different countries including Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.

Some of the major companies in the corrosion inhibitors market are Ashland Inc.; Cortec Corp.; and Ecolab Inc.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/disinfectants-and-preservatives-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing