Home Infusion Therapy Market  Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

Home Infusion Therapy Market Analysis, Growth, Trends and Forecasts, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The change in the lifestyle of the people is enhancing the growth of the global infusion market.

"

The worldwide home infusion therapy market is projected at USD 28.5 billion by 2024. It stood nearly USD 13.5 billion in 2015. This growth can be attributed to emphasis on ‘home infusion cost-containment’ as compared to ‘in-patient settings.’ Additionally, long-term savings for chronic ailments linked to the therapy should propel market sales in the forecast period (2016 to 2024).

 

The elderly, in general, are more prone to chronic illnesses and often need infusion. So, rise in geriatric base also drives market growth. Demand for ‘home healthcare’ facilities from patients suffering chronic conditions & disabilities fuels market incomes. Surging demand for lowering readmissions & in-patient stays has led market participants to adopt competitive strategies. This has prompted home infusion devices to garner added sales.

 

Browse Details of Report with TOC @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/home-infusion-therapy-market

Alternate site & home services have increased due to the advantages of home infusion. The same, coupled with familiarity with such treatments, is also anticipated to drive the market till 2024. Moreover, availability of infusible drugs owing to heavy research & developments by market players provides lucrative prospects. Product initiatives & advancements also contribute market revenues.

 

Furthermore, home infusion helps patients avoid hospital acquired infections, thereby propelling the market. The market is split by applications, products, and geographies. Applications comprise parenteral nutrition and anti-infective. The latter occupied shares exceeding 27 percent in 2015. Its ‘IV push’ procedure has gained recognition and may grow further.

 

Needleless connectors and infusion pumps constitute market products. Infusion pumps captured significant shares in 2015. They are widely adopted for nutrient & medicine delivery and preferred over manual drug delivery. The former would display over 9 percent CAGR during 2016 to 2024. Work safety at hospitals & other medical institutions due to HIV & Hepatitis transmission (from blood transfusions & needle stick injuries) drive the demand for this product.

 

Geographies consist of Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. North America led the market in 2015. It had over 45 percent shares that year. Asia Pacific should grow at the fastest CAGR in the near future. Key participants in the worldwide home infusion therapy market are Baxter, Inc.; CareFusion Corporation; ICU Medical, Inc.; and Terumo Corporation.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/medical-devices-industry

 

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing