Synthetic And Bio Super Absorbent Polymer Market Share, Size, Growth and Trends, 2016 to 2024

Synthetic And Bio Super Absorbent Polymer Market Share, Size, Growth and Trends, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global synthetic and bio super absorbent polymer (SAP) market was about 2.16 million tonnes in 2015 and it is likely to cross 3.24 million tonnes by 2024.

"

The global synthetic and bio super absorbent polymer (SAP) market was about 2.16 million tonnes in 2015 and it is likely to cross 3.24 million tonnes by 2024. The market valuation is expected to reach USD 11 billion at a growing CAGR of 5.5 % by 2024. Increasing health concerns and consumer awareness on infant hygiene is expected to be one of the key driver for market growth over the forecast period.

Synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) are used to manufacture baby diaper, women's hygiene products, adult incontinence products among others. On account of shifting consumer trends and preferences towards health concerns and growing awareness about women's hygiene, Infant hygiene in many regions such as India, china, Japan among other developing countries in various regions this will be the key driving factor boost the SAP market over the future time .

Growing ageing population across the globe especially in countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, U.S, Canada, and Middles East among other is likely to drive Synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer market demand, especially in incontinence products segment, over the forecast period.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/synthetic-bio-super-absorbent-polymer-sap-market

Favourable government norms and linient industry standards for the use of synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer products in agriculture applications, particularly in water scarcity areas is further expected to increase the market growth over the years to come. The synthetic and bio super absorbent polymer products are believed to increase irrigation efficiency by improving the water retention capacity of the soil. Also, their capabilities of reducing soil erosion and augmenting crop yields by retaining the overall fertility levels, is anticipated to stimulate the market demand over the foreseeable future.

The global Synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer market is segmented on the basis of material, thickness, population, products and region. Depending on the thickness, the market is further segmented into thin and bulkier materials. The thin variant is used for making the baby diapers while the bulkier one is used for fluff pulp, women hygiene products and adult incontinence products. The thin Synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer has the maximum market share over past few years and it accounted for more than 70% of global consumption.

On the basis of population, the market is further segmented into Women, Adult, child and Infant. Child and Infant have the maximum market share in terms of consumption across the globe followed by other products. Adult incontinence products demand is rising because of increasing geriatric population particularly in China , Japan, Taiwan, Germany, Spain US among others. Growing utility of SAP in many major industries such as Cement, waste water management, Oil and gas industries ,packing industries among other is further expected to boost the global market demand.

On the basis of products, the Synthetic and Bio Super Absorbent Polymer market is further segmented into ethylene maleic anhydride copolymer., polyacrylamide copolymer, polyvinayl alcohol copolymers, and sodium polyacrylate. All these products are used in various applications for manufacturing such as Diaper, Women hygiene products and adult incontinence products. The polyacrylamide is expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period owing to its promising properties such as non-toxicity, high water absorber and retaining products.

ADM recently manufactured the new generation eco-based product called as BIOSAP, Lysrop 218 and 220. These products allows alternative to fossil fuel based products and also offer moisture retention and absorbency for many applications like packaging, adult incontinence, baby diapering, and feminine hygiene products.

Europe is dominating the global SAP market from past decadeand it accounted for more than 30% SAP products in 2015. On account of increasing ageing population in countries like Germany, Spain and Italy, the usage of this adult incotenece is been increased from past five years and its growing boost the market over the forecasts period .

North America is 2nd largest consumer of SAP products owing to increase in the Adult incontinencies products, and increasing awareness programmes about adult inconvenience products will be increasing its market share in this region. The countries like Canada where oil sands are mostly found, they are using SAP applications in agriculture,Waste water management and they witness they're increased their crop yield.This could be a key driver for the SAP market in this region.

Asia-Pacific is emerging as a huge market owing to rising industrialisation and globalisation, increasing disposable income and shifting consumer tastes and preferences in favour of hygiene and realted products in the region. Increasing government initiatives and emphasis on healthcare awareness programs in countries like India is further expected to augment the global SAP product market demand in the region.

The key players include the SAP market are BASF, Evonik, Sumitomo, Nippon Shokubai and LG Chemical. Other key manufactures include Yixing Danson Technology, KAO Corporation, Formosa Plastics, SDP Global Corporation, and Songwon Industrial Corp. Ltd.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/plastics-polymers-and-resins-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing