Wireless Charging Market Analysis, Size, Growth Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024 - Hexa Research

Wireless Charging Market Analysis, Size, Growth Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024 - Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global wireless charging market was valued at approximately USD 1.90 billion in 2014 and it is projected to grow at an approximate CAGR of over 60% over the forecast period of 2016 to 2024.

"

Wireless charging market is expected to grow beyond USD 20 billion by 2024. Elimination of cables allows clutter-free charging, which has impelled the consumption levels. Another growth driving factor for the global market includes the growing demands for smartphones, specifically in India, China, and South Korea. The rise in infrastructural development, digitization, and network communications has also driven the growth. Moreover, rising demands across the automotive industry on account of the increased sales of electric vehicles is also a key market driver. The global market is segregated as applications, technologies, and regions.

 

The application sector includes defense, consumer, automotive, healthcare, and industrial. The consumer application sector led the global market and is expected to generate a revenue share of more than USD 16 billion by 2024. Rising demands for wireless chargers is likely to augment the segment. The healthcare sector is projected to be the most lucrative application sector, with a CAGR of over 38 % over the forecast period (from 2016 to 2024).

 

Browse Details of  Report @https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/wireless-charging-market

 

The technology sector comprises resonant, Radio Frequency (RF), and inductive. Inductive wireless charging market led the overall technology sector, particularly in the automotive industry, in 2015. However, this technology is inconvenient for a multi-device ecosystem since it permits just a single device to be charged per coil. The RF technology sector is expected to exceed USD 3.5 billion by 2024 growing at a CAGR of over 45 % from 2016 to 2024. This is mainly because it eradicates the necessity for appropriate alignment in case of any small devices.

 

Regionally, the United States occupied over 30 % of the total revenue in 2015. High tendency to spend on these devices because of the high levels of technological awareness and advancements are anticipated to favorably impact the market growth. In addition to this, significant technological proliferation across various application sectors is also likely to be a key growth driver. The Asia-Pacific wireless charging market is projected to reach USD 12 billion by 2024 growing at a healthy CAGR of over 35 % during the estimated years.

 

The major companies in the global market include WiTricity Corp.; PowerbyProxi Ltd.; Qualcomm Inc.; and Integrated Device Technology Inc. (IDT). New players generally work together with technology providers and then launch their products. However, huge set-up costs may pose a challenge to these new companies that want to establish and develop their market presence.

 

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports@

https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/next-generation-technologies-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing