Global Network Access Control Market Trends and Forecasts to 2024: Hexa Research

Global Network Access Control Market Trends and Forecasts to 2024: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global Network Access Control Market size on the basis of geographical region spans North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America.

"

An advanced method applied towards computer safety and protection that makes an effort to unite the endpoint security technology, user or system authentication as well as network security enforcement is termed as Network Access Control (NAC). It is basically a computer networking solution that employs an array of protocols. Its main function is to identify and execute a particular policy that illustrates how to protect access to network nodes by devices when they try to access the network at first.

 

What actually it does is that it incorporates the automatic remediation process into the network systems, which automatically enables the network infrastructure like routers, switches and firewalls to operate with back office servers and end user computing equipment. This whole process makes sure whether the information system is working safely or not previously when interoperability is allowed. The key factor that is boosting the level of adoption for Network Access Control solutions include rising security issues owing to unwanted devices or unauthorized users that initiate network breaches.

 

Browse Details of Report@ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/network-access-control-market 

 

Now-a-days, NAC has turned out to be an essential element of security value chain because it helps in lessening the level of risk plus it deals with the threat thresholds for businesses and surroundings related to network. Lately, there has been a sudden increase in malware attacks on enterprise networks and that has compelled the manufacturers to put in huge amount of money in NAC solutions to guarantee authorized access to data. In addition, a wide range of operating systems including iOS, Android, and Windows have also ultimately enhanced their compatibility with NAC because it assists in ensuring the safety of the end users data.

 

All these factors are together contributing in raising the level of adoption of these data protection solutions which is in turn lifting up the market growth. As we look at the current scenario, it can be noted that NAC is going through technological developments. Moreover, it is witnessing a considerable adoption and it is likely to display an outstanding growth in the next couple of years. Market size on the basis of product type spans Hardware, and Software.

 

Market size on the basis of Service spans Consulting, Installation, and Support and Maintenance. Market size on the basis of Deployment Type spans On-Premises, and Cloud. Market size on the basis of User Type spans Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and Large Enterprises.

 

Market size on the basis of vertical spans Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government and Defense, Healthcare, Educational Institutions, Retail, Industrial Manufacturing, IT and Telecom, Energy and Power, and Others. Market size on the basis of geographical region spans North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America. As far as the geography is concerned, currently America is leading the market and it is anticipated that it will witness the highest adoption of NAC solutions in the near future, the reason being raised emphasis on web-based businesses in the sectors of BFSI, healthcare, and e-commerce.

 

The target audience of global network access control market include NAC software vendors, NAC hardware vendors, NAC service providers, Research organizations, Investors and Venture Capitalists (VC), Network and systems integrators, Independent software vendors, Value-Added Resellers (VARs) and distributors, and NAC users. Major players operating in the global network access control market include Extreme Networks, Avaya, Cisco Systems, HPE, Bradford Networks, and ForeScout Technologies.

 

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/technology-industry

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com


© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing