Spray Adhesives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology & Application

Spray Adhesives Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology & Application

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global spray adhesives market is expected to reach USD 8.08 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc.

"

The global Spray Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 8.08 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Asia Pacific is estimated to depict a high industry growth during the forecast period. China, and India are the major countries that are likely to create a positive impact on spray adhesives demand by 2025. 


Hot melts is one of the major product segments of the industry. These products are consumed in numerous applications owing to their superior performance attributes. They have good adhesion properties and can be bonded on a wide number of substrates that include rubbers, metals, glass, ceramics, plastics, and wood.


Power Adhesives UK offers Spraytec hot melt spray glues for temperature-sensitive material applications including plastic foams and films. These products offer a broad area of adhesion and enhance bond strength especially for weak substrates.


The packaging sector is one of the major applications of hot melt spray glues, wherein the products are incorporated in carton sealing, paperboard carton and corrugated box assembly and labeling. The 3M Company offers an extensive product portfolio of hot melt glue products that are characterized by good shear strength, quick drying rates, and high flexibility.


Robust automotive industry growth in India is a significant driving factor that is expected to enhance the product consumption in the next couple of years. Owing to the ‘Make in India’ initiative, the manufacturing output of commercial and passenger vehicles is slated to increase in the future. This in turn is estimated to propel the use of fast dry and high tack glues for use in automotive interior components over the years ahead.


Browse Details of Report @ 
http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spray-adhesives-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • In terms of revenue, the packaging segment is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. This application segment constituted a revenue share of 21.0% in 2016.
  • Technological breakthrough in the field of hot melts and low VOC waterborne formulations is estimated to offer lucrative growth prospects in the industry by the end of 2025
  • China is likely to witness high growth in terms of product demand over the years ahead. Government initiatives in promoting the international trade of specialty chemicals coupled with increasing infrastructure activities to boost the demand for building materials including glues, sealants, and composites.
  • Companies are aiming at achieving optimum business growth through fully integrating their business operations across the product value chain. For instance, The Dow Chemical Company is engaged in manufacturing spray adhesives as well as its raw materials along with its end-products such as polyurethane foams
  • In January 2017, H.B. Fuller Company acquired the industrial adhesive business assets of Wisdom Worldwide Adhesives. This strategic acquisition is expected to strengthen the company’s market position and benefit it in gaining access of the latter’s application sectors including product assembly, packaging, and paper processing.
  • In March 2017, Ashland launched two new solvent based glues named Aroset™ PS-6426 and Aroset™ PS-5333 for pressure sensitive applications


© 2019 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on October 24, 2019
Last Updated on October 24, 2019
Tags: Spray Adhesives Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing