Hair Brush Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Trends, 2016 to 2024

Hair Brush Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth and Trends, 2016 to 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Hair brush market is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period on account of rising health and hygiene awareness worldwide.

"

Hair brush market is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period on account of rising health and hygiene awareness worldwide. Increased disposable incomes have led to increase in consumers’ willingness to spend on grooming and styling, which is expected to have a positive impact on demand.

Reduced cost of synthetic products used to make the product is anticipated to fuel product utilization in developing economies. Hair brushing stimulates hormones and oil producing glands that provide numerous health benefits. The rise in the number of saloons and an increasing number of working women population is also likely to propel the demand for the product. Changing consumer lifestyles has increased focus on personal appearance which is expected to increase the demand for the product. Rising middle-class population and awareness about hygiene are likely to impel consumers to an own personal hair brush, thus leading to market development.

Increasing awareness among men about personal grooming is also a major driver for the market. Hair transplantation procedures have led to increased use on account of reduced hair loss and increased blood flow.

Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/upcoming-research/hair-brush-market

The product is expected to be an essential, low-cost commodity for consumers over the coming years. The rising awareness regarding online shopping, which provides more options and better prices for a selection of hair brushes, are likely to positively impact growth.

Increasing R&D investment in order to develop innovative, efficient, and cost-effective products coupled with increasing utilization in salons and hair care centers is expected to propel demand.

Rising cost of boar bristle brushes and low consumer awareness regarding the use of the right product is projected to restrain the market. Government regulations regarding the ban on the use of animal hair for manufacturing of brushes in the U.S. are expected to restrain growth.

The rise in demand for infrared brushes owing to technological advancements is expected to augment demand. These brushes increase blood flow to the scalp and stimulate scalp follicles, which is expected to promote development.

Vibrating brushes that massage the scalp are likely to witness significant popularity over the next eight years. Manufacturers have been developing products with folding mirrors and compact sizes in order to increase consumers’ convenience. The compact nature of the modern brushes allows users to travel around with the hair brush.

Quality, price, and familiarity with the brand play a major role in the sales. The expert opinion of hairdressers is valued highly when choosing a hair product.

The market has been segmented based on applications as personal and professional hair brush. Personal segment dominates the market on account of daily utilization by consumers and increasing population while the professional brushes are expected to witness rapid growth owing to increasing demand from saloons.

The market has been segmented on the basis of end-use as untangling, styling and straightening. The majority of the users buy hair brushes for untangling as compared to the other functions.

North America accounted for the largest market share in the past and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Rising population in Asia Pacific mainly in India and China is expected to propel high utilization rate in the region. The growing number of saloons in U.S and Europe coupled with rising number of working women is likely to drive the demand in these regions. Key companies in the U.S. include Babyliss, Revlon, L’Oreal, Hershesons, and Vega, among others.

The market is highly fragmented with a large number of companies competing with each other for a larger share of the market. Major players are AirMotion Pro, Crave Naturals, Babyliss, Denman, Kent, L’Oreal, Braun, Revlon, Mason Pearson, Trevor Sorbie, Vega, Scalpmaster, Spornette, Hershesons, Termix, and Wet Brush.

Capgemini collaboration with Conair has led to the development of global data synchronization which synchronizes product, price and trading party data and improves the supply chain. Termix has been investing heavily in innovation by releasing new and improved products with minimalistic and fresh packaging to gain a competitive advantage in the market.

The companies are continuously involved in the innovation of new products to meet growing customer demands. Rising number of players in the market coupled with extensive R&D is likely to propel the development of differentiated products by manufacturers and increase competition.

Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/personal-care-and-cosmetics-market

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/



© 2016 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing