Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Key Players, Industry Share, Growth, And Forecast To 2030

Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Key Players, Industry Share, Growth, And Forecast To 2030

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global fitness platforms for disabled market size was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.9% from 2022 to 2030.

"

The global Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market size is expected to reach USD 11.1 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.9% from 2022 to 2030. Individuals of different age groups and demographics are likely to use fitness platforms and apps for different applications. For instance, disabled adults aged 18-64 years are likely to use these platforms for exercise and weight loss compared to the general geriatric population, which is likely to use them for diet and nutrition. The effectiveness and adoption of fitness platforms among people with disabilities have led to increased investments in the fitness industry. For instance, in May 2019, Future Fitness announced that it has received USD 8.5 million in Series A funding led by Kleiner Perkins, an American venture capital firm.

Moreover, the introduction of modern technologies, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality, in the health and fitness space has revolutionized this industry. These technologies have changed the way individuals with disability exercise at home instead of visiting rehabilitation centers, gyms, and health clubs to keep themselves fit and healthy. Modern fitness platforms are offering all modes, including meditation, aerobics, yoga, Zumba, assisted exercises, and strength training. The growing popularity and increasing adoption of fitness platforms among people with disabilities worldwide are among the key factors boosting investments in the market.

In addition, the development of wearable technology for disabled people/individuals with disabilities is further translatable to the aging population. For instance, a GPS-enabled smart device aiding people with visual impairment in navigating the streets might help adults in monitoring their parents with dementia. Thus, there is a potential opportunity for upcoming innovators and startups to launch technology and products in virtual fitness that prove to be financially successful and beneficial for the physical well-being of people with disabilities.

Related Press Release@ Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Report

Fitness Platforms For Disabled Market Report Highlights

  • The market growth is attributed to the increasing prevalence of disability in the growing geriatric population
  • The exercise and weight loss type segment dominated the market in 2021 owing to the high usage of exercise and weight loss platforms by disabled consumer groups, worldwide
  • The iOS platform segment dominated the market in 2021 due to the high adoption of iOS devices. For instance, active Apple device users increased from 1.4 billion in the first fiscal quarter of 2019 to 1.5 billion in the first fiscal quarter of 2020, according to Apple, Inc.
  • The smartphones device segment held the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the increase in the adoption of smartphones among U.S. consumers in the past few years, which is expected to proportionately scale up the use of fitness platforms
  • North America dominated the market in 2021 owing to the readiness of IT infrastructure, growing internet connectivity, rising disposable income, growing prevalence of chronic diseases and disabilities, and the rising awareness about fitness and wellbeing


© 2022 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, the lowest of the low Indian data w****s is spamming for their poorly written crap on a site where no one ever buys one. So add stupid to poor writing.

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on March 17, 2022
Last Updated on March 17, 2022
Tags: Fitness Platforms For Disabled M

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing