Industry Insights on EPA/DHA (Omega 3) Ingredients Market Analysis, Market Size and Forecasts, 2024

Industry Insights on EPA/DHA (Omega 3) Ingredients Market Analysis, Market Size and Forecasts, 2024

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

EPA/DHA (Omega 3) Ingredients global market demand is expected to grow over the forecast period due to its increasing applications in lifestyle disease prevention medicines.

"

The global EPA/DHA ingredients market size is anticipated to surpass USD 4 billion by 2024 growing at a decent CAGR of over 9.5 % over the forecast period (from 2016 to 2024). The rising awareness about consuming nutritional foods is projected to boost the growth of the EPA/DHA (Omega 3) ingredients market. The global market is categorized as applications, sources, and regions.


The application sector includes pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, pet & animal feed, functional foods, and infant formulas. The dietary supplements sector sales surpassed USD 985 million in 2015. The pet & animal feed sector was the second largest sector and occupied more than 15 % of the overall demands in 2015. This application sector is said to experience an average growth with a CAGR of over 6 % during the estimated years. The pharmaceuticals sector is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of over 6 % from 2016 to 2024.


The sources of the EPA/DHA (Omega 3) ingredients market include high concentrates, anchovy / sardine oil, medium concentrates, algae oil, low concentrates, tuna oil, salmon oil, cod liver oil, krill oil, and menhaden oil.


Browse Details of Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/epa-dha-omega-3-ingredients-market


The anchovy/sardine oil sector dominated the overall market in 2015. Its prices are said to increase on account of the partial ban by Peru’s Ministry of Production (Produce) due to the presence of a large number of anchovy juveniles. The algae oil sector is expected to experience the highest growth rate of over 9 % over the forecast period as a result of the rising consumer preferences towards plant source-derived products.


Geographically, North America dominated the global market in 2015 exceeded valuation of over USD 750 million. Fresh product launches along with the rising awareness about omega 3 ingredients-enriched products for infants are expected to augment the demands in this region. Europe is likely to experience a steady growth with a CAGR of over 4 % from 2016 to 2024. The market share of Asia-Pacific, mainly driven by China and Japan, is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 8 % over the estimated years.


The key companies of the EPA/DHA (Omega 3) ingredients market are Croda International PLC.; ProNova Solutions LLC.; and Omega Protein Corp.


Browse Related Category Market Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/nutraceuticals-and-functional-foods-industry


About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Visit our Blog: hexaresearch1.blogspot.com



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing