Coffee Beans Market is Anticipated to Witness 6.7% CAGR Growth till 2025

Coffee Beans Market is Anticipated to Witness 6.7% CAGR Growth till 2025

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global coffee beans market size was valued at USD 27.0 billion and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2025.

"

The global Coffee Beans Market size is expected to reach USD 42.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of coffee across various regions and health benefits related to the beverage are the major factors for the growth of market. Moreover, increase in the number of coffee retail shops and cafes in India and China, coupled with rise in consumption of this beverage among different age groups, especially young generation, has driven the demand for these beans.


Arabica dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to maintain its lead in the forecast period. Arabic is the mostly consumed owing to its sweet taste and high presence of lipids. Robusta beans is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry owing to high caffeine content. Many manufacturers are focusing on improving their product to produce better quality of coffee.


For instance, in 2019, Lavazza launched a new cold coffee brew, which is made up of robusta bean. Furthermore, Roadchef, a motor service company, had tied up with bio-bean to use the recycle waste coffee beans into fuel, which is expected to have a positive effect on the market growth over the forecast period.


North America was the largest regional market in 2018 due to growing demand for coffee vending machines at railway stations and other places. Furthermore, increasing popularity of this beverage among the working population is anticipated to make a reasonable contribution to the market revenue. Furthermore, increase in the number of coffee shops in Canada and U.S. has led to a rise in consumption of robusta and arabica beans in recent years.


MEA is estimated to expand at the fastest CAGR of 9.9% over the forecast period owing to increasing consumption of coffee. Moreover, penetration of various pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis and Allergan is expected to fuel demand for robusta and arabica beans over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Increasing number of franchise outlets, coupled with rise in demand from the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, is driving the market in the region.


Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Coffee Beans Market Report


Coffee Beans Market Report Highlights

  • By product, arabica dominated the global market with an overall revenue share of 61.2% in 2018. Robusta is anticipated to ascend at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period
  • The food and beverages application segment held the largest share of more than 70.0% in 2018 owing to increasing number of coffee retail outlets in developing countries such as India and China
  • North America dominated the global market in 2018, accounting for 29.2% share of the overall revenue. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
  • Middle East and Africa is anticipated to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period
  • Key players include Death Wish Coffee; Kicking Horse Whole Beans; Caribou Coffee; La Colombe Corsica Blend; Illycaff S.p.A.; Luigi Lavazza S.P.A.; Coffee Beans International, Inc.; La Colombe Torrefaction, INC.; and Hawaiian Isles Kona Coffee Company, Ltd.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 23, 2020
Last Updated on July 23, 2020
Tags: Coffee Beans Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing