Egypt Book Services Market is Predicted to Witness 1.9% CAGR till 2028

Egypt Book Services Market is Predicted to Witness 1.9% CAGR till 2028

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The Egypt book services market size was valued at USD 201.52 million in 2020 and is anticipated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% from 2021 to 2028.

"

The Egypt Book Services Market size is estimated to be USD 234.2 million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 1.9% over the forecast period, according to Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing consumer spending on books, supported by higher incomes and use of innovative technology and distribution methods to enhance the reading experience, is expected to boost the market growth.

A large number of books sold in Egypt are written in English. The English book segment was recorded at USD 129.2 Million in 2020 and the segment share was estimated to be 64.1% during the same year. Many people in the country have been striving to achieve fluency in English and reading is considered to be one of the most effective ways to develop fluency. International book launches being held in the country are also promoting the sales of English books. For instance, the Aswan University Book Fair was held in December 2020, with the slogan "Reading for All".

The academic segment is recorded at USD 54.9 million in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.0% during the forecast period. The academic publishers have been holding a significant market share for decades. Mohamed Sabry, an Egyptian publisher, actively focuses on bringing about youthful energy to his Egyptian publishing house through his creations. Sabry, with his wife Neven El Tohamy, launched Kayan Publishing in 2013.

Modern distribution stores have increasingly become a vehicle for international retailers to enter the Egyptian market, which is still largely fragmented. The number of bookstores, both online and offline, has been on the rise and this makes the availability of and accessibility to books much easier. Increasing demand for utility and self-help books is also expected to govern the buying decisions of consumers in Egypt.

Books in various languages are in demand in the country owing to the increasing number of expats. Some of the largest players in the region are Diwan, AUC Bookstores, Aboudi Bookstore, Roya Book Store, Adam Bookshop, Cherry Blossom Bookstore, BookBuz, Berkelouw Books, Neelwafurat, and Jamalon. Kids by large are offered the most revised forms to encourage reading books. For instance, in February 2021, The National Center for Child Culture, issued the book ‘The Lazy Bee’, a collection of stories presenting important educational values for children.

Related Press Release@ Egypt Book Services Market Report

Egypt Book Services Market Report Highlights

  • The market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2021 to 2028 due to increasing spending and innovation
  • The academic segment was estimated to be USD 54.9 million in 2020 and recorded a market share of 27.2% in 2020
  • The English book segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 1.9% during the forecast period


© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on July 28, 2021
Last Updated on July 28, 2021
Tags: Egypt Book Services Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing