APG Biosurfactants Market Trends and Forecasts to 2024: Hexa Research

APG Biosurfactants Market Trends and Forecasts to 2024: Hexa Research

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

Global alkyl polyglucosides (APG) biosurfactants market is expected to reach around 136 kilo tons by 2024. Ongoing trends suggest that the market capacity will expand at a CAGR of over 4.5% by 2024.

"

The global alkyl polyglucosides (APG) biosurfactants market stood over USD 480 million in 2015. It is expected to reach USD 791 million by 2024, at more than 5.5 % CAGR during the forecast period (2016 to 2024). Awareness about the probable health hazards of inorganic & conventional surfactants along with rising adoption of sustainable products should drive the industry in the next eight years. Besides, biological concerns regarding synthetic surfactants are the key market propeller.

 

European & North American customers depend on products that are obtained from renewable resources. The same is done to avoid ecological damage from petroleum-derived products. Abundant availability of renewable raw materials; like corn starch, fatty alcohols etc.; is projected to favor the market. The worldwide industry price trend is said to be steady in the near future. This is credited to rise in accessibility to raw materials, the penetration of APG biosurfactants, & scale of economy.

Browse Details of Reports @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-report/alkyl-polyglucosides-apg-biosurfactants-market

 

Major end-users of the alkyl polyglucosides (APG) biosurfactants market are personal care, household detergents, industrial cleaners, agricultural chemicals, and cosmetics. Household detergents dominated in the recent past and can grow stably till 2024. Their properties including low toxicity and superior foaming make them more desirable.

  

Natural surfactants possess excellent wetting and emulsifying features as against their synthetic counterparts. Their broader adoption and favorable regulations are predicted to influence price developments and market penetration.

 

However; less consumer awareness, specifically across Latin America and Asia-Pacific, coupled with the availability of cheaper substitutes may act as an industry challenge. Customers in these two regions are price-conscious, as surfactants here are accessible at competitive prices. High feedstock prices also affect industry profitability.

 

Demand from other end-users, like downstream renewable chemicals and biofuels, should prevent market growth. Customers expect products to be bio-friendly, effective, and superior. All these factors compel manufacturers to develop cost-effective technologies & boost their existing production capacities (to cater to various end-users).

 

Geographically, the European APG biosurfactants market reigned over the recent past. This region is anticipated to experience steady gains from 2016 to 2024. Growth of its cosmetic & personal care industries; particularly in France, the U. K., and Germany; along with preference for products with natural ingredients will propel regional demand.

 

North America can observe considerable gains over the next few years. Its nations, such as the United States and Canada, are trying to substitute synthetically-derived surfactants with renewable products. For example, there is wider demand to substitute linear alkyl benzene with alkyl polyglucosides in detergents.

 

The Asian Pacific market is cost-sensitive and reported to witness significant expansion. Increasing ‘middle-class’ disposable incomes and growth across end-users; like cosmetics & personal care, may boost regional demand.

 

Key companies operating in the worldwide alkyl polyglucosides (APG) biosurfactants market comprise BASF Cognis; E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company; LG Household & Health Care; Shanghai Fine Chemical and Henkel Co. Ltd.; and BASF S. E.. The industry is consolidated by nature. Its five best firms captured over 80% shares in 2013. ‘BASF Cognis’ was the biggest ‘biosurfactants’ manufacturer in 2013. It occupied over 20 % shares the same year.  

 

Browse Related Category Market Report @ https://www.hexaresearch.com/research-category/organic-chemicals-industry

 

About Us:

Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.

 

Contact Us:

Ryan Shaw

Hexa Research

Felton Office Plaza

6265 Highway 9

Felton, California 95018

United States

Phone: +1-800-489-3075

Email: [email protected]

Website - http://www.hexaresearch.com/

Follow us on Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/hexa-research 



© 2017 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on January 10, 2017
Last Updated on January 10, 2017
Tags: APG Biosurfactants Market, APG Biosurfactants Market size, APG Biosurfactants Market trends, APG Biosurfactants Market growth

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing