Smart Pillows Market Trends and Growth Drivers and Opportunities

Smart Pillows Market Trends and Growth Drivers and Opportunities

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global smart pillow market size is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report

"

The global Smart Pillow Market size is expected to reach USD 4.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 31.6% over the forecast period. Growing awareness among people regarding the need for a healthy sleep is expected to promote the utility of advanced products such as smart pillow. Sleep helps in improving the quality of life by refining mental and physical health.


It plays a crucial role in proper growth and development of the newborn and children. In addition, long term sleep deficiency can lead to chronic health problems and adversely affect the learning working ability. Smart pillows have the ability to trace the sleeping pattern and measure the restlessness and disturbance if any, which can be dealt with medically before it has some serious effect on health.


Growing use of smart pillows has been observed among the baby boomers and generation X. Poor sleep has a substantial adverse impact on the health of the elderly. Furthermore, it has been noticed that as people age, they have a harder time falling asleep, which can lead to cognitive problems such as cognitive decline, dementia, attention deficiency, and poor memory. This can rapidly deteriorate the coordination and mobility. Along with these, lack of sleep enhances the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and weight problem. Therefore, the geriatricians from across the globe recommends smart pillows for better sleep assistance and a routine track of sleep pattern.


The industry is at the nascent stage of development, where the industry participants are launching products. In April 2017, Sunrise Smart Pillow was launched on Kickstarter. These products have light strips on both ends, which replicate light like sunrays and help in waking up the sleeper. It follows the programmed sleep schedule and wakes up a person by the use of light activating alarm clocks. These light strips can be manually controlled.


For instance, blue light helps in better awakening, or these strips can be used as a head lamp for reading before bed. The product also provides an insight into the sleep by analyzing the sleeping pattern and creating a sleep score. It also has inbuilt speakers that can be connected via Bluetooth and can be used to play music or read audio books, ultimately providing total relaxation.


Similarly, in January 2019, the researchers at the Northern Illinois University created products that have noise cancelling features. In addition, the product has an adaptive algorithm, which takes a note of the snoring pattern and helps in controlling and silencing them. The noise cancelling technology detects the snore and produces sound waves of exactly the same amplitude and cancels the noise. It helps in reducing the sound by 30 to 31 decibels.


Request a sample copy or view summary of this report@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-pillows-market


Further key findings from the report suggest:

  • The residential application segment accounted for more than 90.0% share of the global revenue in 2018 owing to growing awareness regarding the application of the product in controlling snoring
  • The commercial sector is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 32.2% from 2019 to 2025
  • The online segment accounted for 90.7% share of the global revenue in 2018
  • North America accounted for a share of 45.6% in the year 2018. The growth is prevalent owing to more than 35.0% of the U.S. population suffering with short sleep duration, leading to obesity and other poor health conditions
  • Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 33.4% from 2019 to 2025
  • Key players include in global smart pillows market are Sunrise; ZEEQ; 10minds; ADVANSA; iSENSE; MOONA; MAETEL; Gio Clavis; Pressure Profile Systems Inc.; and smartData Enterprises Inc.


© 2020 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on July 21, 2020
Last Updated on July 21, 2020
Tags: Smart Pillows Market

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing