How mHealth Is Assisting In The Fight Against COVID-19?

How mHealth Is Assisting In The Fight Against COVID-19?

A Chapter by Markets Insights
"

The global mHealth market size was valued at USD 45.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.6% from 2021 to 2028

"

The spread of the coronavirus has compelled all countries to examine the possibilities provided by modern technology to tackle the pandemic. Scientists and developers are focusing on utilizing technology to save lives, particularly during the pandemic. The silent transmission of coronavirus �" caused by asymptomatic persons has been a serious worry in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Using mHealth technology such as mobile applications and wearable sensors to monitor COVID-19 patients and suspected cases, which can help to reduce the pandemic’s impact, is a good strategy to minimize the pandemic’s impact.

Understanding mHealth �"

mHealth, when bifurcated stands for mobile health. In layman’s terms, mHealth is the process of providing health care and medication with the help of mobile technologies such as computers, mobile phones, and tablets. The mHealth technology performs activities including collecting vital signs, providing information to physicians, and allowing remote examinations with the help of tablets, mobile phones, and other portable devices.

Mobile health technology is extremely helpful especially in rural places where physicians and nurses may not be available to offer care to the patients. Doctors and nurses operating in these remote locations rely on mHealth for up-to-date medical information, as well as sharing the information with the relevant authorities nearby. Mobile health technology also allows medical students and residents working in distant regions to receive faster training and instruction during health emergencies.

Related Press Release@ mHealth Market Size Worth $166.2 Billion By 2028

Besides, the COVID-19 pandemic has jolted everyone to an extent that people are overcautious towards their wellbeing. The fear of infection has driven the use of apps and wearables as a way to make people feel safer. With the ever-evolving technology, wearables can now provide reliable input on blood pressure, body temperature, and health signs, which is ultimately restoring people’s sense of relief while also assisting them in tracking their health.

Read More @ mHealth �" A Boon in COVID-19 Era. But What would happen Post-COVID-19?



© 2021 Markets Insights


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on June 10, 2021
Last Updated on June 10, 2021
Tags: mHealth

Market Research Reports


Author

Markets Insights
Markets Insights

Felton, CA



About
About Us: Hexa Research is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer c.. more..

Writing